1. Wall flats are one of the hottest new trends in wall décor: modular wall tiles with an embossed (i.e. raised, or three-dimensional) pattern. Wall flats are easy to paint, install, and remove. Use them as whole-wall décor or modern accents.
2. For a wall décor that's both elegant and restful, wall clocks set a proper tone. A wall clock's familiar face is a domestic standard, but a decoupage surface, distressed finish, and antiqued details prove that familiar needn't mean ordinary.
3. Beautify the slenderest of wall spaces with decorative wall vases in artistic or botanical themes. A single wall vase adds a hint of nature, with flowers, herbs, foliage, and more. For larger spaces, use two wall vases for visual symmetry.
4. Wall pockets prove that wall décor can be practical, too. In kitchens, studies or bedrooms - especially children's bedrooms - a wall pocket adds much-needed organizing space that keeps floors and counters clutter-free. A wall pocket planter is a lovely way to display floral arrangements.
5. Showcasing one's interests always lends itself to uniquely creative wall décor - and shadow boxes are the perfect way to do it. A shadow box could be used to artfully arrange anything from seashells to old photos, collectable pins, and mementos.
6. Wall mirrors are wall décor wonders, magnifying a room's light and color, and enhancing its beauty with decorative frames. Place your wall mirror where it can pick up light from a window or reflect a room's unifying color.
7. A wall frame is for fitting a little picture into the bigger picture - your home's interior decorating, that is. Where these pictures meet, wall frames ensure harmonious style, with decorative borders that complement or contrast as your wall décor requires.
8. Rag-burning torches are so 1699. Contemporary wall sconces and holders provide a more decorous home for your candles. A wall sconce set or bracket works well for pillar candles, or create a tapestry of tealights with a wall sconce sculpture.
9. There's at least one thing books can do that e-readers can't: decorate a room. Make your home library a part of the décor with decorative wall shelves. Add potted plants, sculptured figures, hand mirrors, etc. for a decorative wall shelf composition.
10. The best single solution for your wall décor needs? All of the above. Combine various wall décor elements from WallArtStyles.com - including art prints, wall panels, sculptures, and more - to create a one-of-a-kind décor that's distinctly you.